* selena gomez beach nude * immortals nude or naked * navya nair naked hot photos * selena gomez and justin bieber naked * selena gomez nudity * sexy amber heard
* selena gomez beach nude * immortals nude or naked * navya nair naked hot photos * selena gomez and justin bieber naked * selena gomez nudity * sexy amber heard

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Selena Gomez Said "My Ex-Boyfriend Made Me Miserable!" Was It Nick Jonas Or Taylor Lautner


Did Nick Jonas or Taylor Lautner disrespect Selena Gomez for a whole year? New comments from the Monte Carlo star reveal that one of her ex-boyfriends, who she declined to name, had a very "damaging" effect on her life.


Selena has never been happier now that she's in love with teen prince Justin Bieber, but she admits she hasn't always been so happy in past relationships.

"I wasn't myself for a year," she told M Magazine. "I think that was really damaging. I felt like it was me who was always trying to be perfect for him. "Everyone around me hated him but I didn't listen. I think I had to go through it because now I'm the strongest I've been. I dare someone to try and change me again."

So which of Selena's ex-boyfriends tried to change her behavior? The most likely answer is Nick Jonas. Not because we don't consider him a gentleman, but because Selena said that period of her life lasted a year and they dated between 2008 and 2010. However, she might have meant Taylor Lautner, although they weren't together that long.

Last year, she and Cameron Quinseg of All Star Weekend were also linked romantically. As far as we know they didn't date for a year, but according to one of Cameron's backup musicians, he and Justin Bieber really dislike each other.

"haha [Justin} and Cameron(in the band I work for) kinda have beef. Idk how much he will show his face (sic)," the musician tweeted in June. Maybe Justin resents Cameron for treating Selena disrespectfully. Of course, it's normal for two guys who like the same girl to have a rivalry, no matter what the circumstances.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...